HOUSE & SENATE COMMITTEES ON HIGHER EDUCATION
NOTICE OF INFORMATIONAL BRIEFING
- DATE: Friday, December 20, 2013
- TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- PLACE: Conference Room 309 State Capitol 415 South Beretania Street
A G E N D A
The purpose of this informational briefing is to discuss the Fiscal Year 2014-2015 University of Hawaii System Supplemental Budget which was approved by the Board of Regents on October 17, 2013. In order for the committees to fully understand the University of Hawaii’s fiscal plans for the 2014-2015 and out years, each division of the University is invited to present and discuss their priorities, including CIP requests.
Issues to Be Discussed Include:
▪ University of Hawaii, Manoa -- Topics to include Athletics, the William S. Richardson School of Law, John A. Burns School of Medicine, and Cancer Center, among others.
▪ University of Hawaii, Hilo -- Topics to include the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, among others.
▪ University of Hawaii, West Oahu
▪ University of Hawaii, Community Colleges -- Topics to include Palamanui, among others.
▪ University of Hawaii System -- Topics to include the Office of Capital Improvements, deferred repairs and maintenance, among others.
▪ Board of Regents -- Topics to include the Office of Internal Audit, among others.
No Public Testimony Will Be Accepted.
If you require special assistance or auxiliary aids and/or services to participate in the informational briefing (i.e., sign language interpreter or wheelchair accessibility), please contact the Committee Clerk to make a request for arrangements at least 24 hours prior to the briefing. Prompt requests help to ensure the availability of qualified individuals and appropriate accommodations.
For further information, please call the Committee Clerk at (808) 586-8475.