Sheriff Richard Mack Panel Discussion
Sheriff Richard Mack is a former Sheriff from Graham County, AZ. and a long time crusader for freedom and individual rights. He is the author of several books, The Victory for State Sovereignty; Country Sheriff, America's last hope; The Naked Spy and From my Cold Dead Fingers. He has been on Good Morning America, Cross Fire, Nightline, NBC, CNBC, and Showtime's - The American Candidate. He has also presented at numerous Tea Party events on the mainland.
For more information on Sheriff Richard Mack
10th Amendment: Power to the People; Limits on Government
- DATE: Thursday, December 30, 2010
- TIME: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Kalama Heights Senior Center, Garden Room, 1st Floor, 101 Kanani Rd. Kihei, HI 96753 (click here for map)
- DATE: Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- TIME: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: Veterans' Center Oahu, Foster Village, 1298 Kukila Street, Honolulu, HI 96818
- Panelists: Sheriff Mack, Senator Sam Slom, and Dick Rowland
- Moderator: Mike Rethman
- Cost: $20/ person includes a light meal
Limited seating for Honolulu event. RSVP by Noon Wednesday, December 29, 2010 Linda@siriuseventplanning.com or call 808-285-8591