21 Days of Prayer
Day 21 -- October 27, 2013 -- Having Done All Else, Stand!
Scriptures: Nehemiah 4:14 | Ephesians 6:13 | 1 Corinthians 15:58
- What does “having done all else” mean?
- Is it easy to stand up for Christian morality in the public square?
- Pray for the Heavens to be opened and God’s glory to be poured out upon the State Capitol as we move into this coming week. Ask the Lord to cover the capitol with his grace. May the Lord be magnified in Hawaii’s State Capitol and may all people of faith in Hawaii remain steadfast and committed to showing love and compassion.
- Testimony must be submitted by 10:30 a.m. this morning. Click here to submit.
- Come to the Iolani Palace (location change) at 4:00 today (Sunday) to pray with members of the community. Click here for more information.
- Come to the capitol tomorrow (October 28, 2013) at 4:00 p.m. to stand with other members of the community. Click here for more information.
Thank you for spending the last 21 days of prayer with us.