COMMITTEE ON HEALTH
COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY AND LABOR
NOTICE OF INFORMATIONAL BRIEFING
- DATE: Tuesday, January 07, 2014
- TIME: 10 a.m.
- PLACE: Conference Room 229, State Capitol. 415 South Beretania Street
A G E N D A
The purpose of this informational briefing is to:
- Receive an update on the state of violence against Hawaii State Hospital Workers,
- Explore staffing patterns at the Hawaii State Hospital and plans to create a safe workplace, and
- Receive information about the spectrum of patients, including violent offenders at Hawaii State Hospital
The following parties are invited to participate:
- Department of Health Representative
- Hawaii State Hospital Administration Representative
- Injured Workers
- Department of Labor & Industrial Relations- Director Takamine
- Department of Public Safety- Director Sakai
- State Judiciary-Rodney Maile
- Dr. Miscovitch
No public testimony will be accepted.
If you require auxiliary aids or services to participate in the informational briefing (i.e. ASL or foreign language interpreter, or wheelchair accessibility), please contact the committee clerk at least 24 hours prior to the briefing so that arrangements can be made.
For further information, please call the Committee Clerk at 586-9385