COMMITTEE ON WATER AND LAND
COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY AND LABOR
NOTICE OF INFORMATIONAL BRIEFING
- DATE: Wednesday, January 08, 2014
- TIME: 10:30 a.m.
- PLACE: Conference Room 016, State Capitol, 415 South Beretania Street
A G E N D A
The purpose of this information briefing is to receive information on the State's budget request to encumber 610 acres at the Turtle Bay Resort as a conservative easement in perpetuity.
The following parties are invited to participate:
- Blake Oshiro, Office of the Governor
- William Aila, Department of Land and Natural Resources
- Drew Stotesbury, Turtle Bay Resort
- Doug Cole, North Shore Land Trust
- Lea Hong, Trust for Public Lands
- Representative, Unite Here Local 5
- Representative, International Longshore Workers Union
No public testimony will be accepted.
If you require auxiliary aids or services to participate in the informational briefing (i.e. ASL or foreign language interpreter, or wheelchair accessibility), please contact the committee clerk at least 24 hours prior to the briefing so that arrangements can be made.
For further information, please call the Committee Clerk at 586-7335.