Pono Choices In Our Schools--Parents Protect Your Keiki
From Hawaii Christian Coalition, February 14, 2014
Same sex marriage opens a Pandora Box of activist pressure on our schools:
- Clubs: That affirm LGBT and marginalize Students of Faith
- Curriculum: such as Pono Choices that promote and normalize LGBT lifestyle
- The truth about Pono Choices
- Why parents should be concerned.
- Review DOE polices
- How the Faith Community can respond.
- Phil Lee Educator, Family Advocate
- Rep. Bob McDermott Pro-Family Legislator
Presentation Dates and Locations
Sat. Feb. 15, 9 – 11 a.m
Kalihi Union Church 2214 North King St., Honolulu
Sun. Feb 16, 6 – 8 p.m.
First Assembly of God 3400 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu
Thurs. Feb 20, 7 – 9 p.m.
Mililani Missionary Church 95-801 Kipapa Drive, Mililani
Sat. Feb. 22, 9 – 11 a.m.
One Love Church 670 Auahi St, Honolulu
Sat Feb. 22, 2:30 p.m.
Kalanianaole Hall Kaunakakai, Molokai Island
Sun. Feb 23, 4:30 p.m.
Cornerstone Christian Church 4-4972 Kealakaa St. Kailua-Kona, Hi
Mon. Feb. 24, 8:30 a.m.
Glad Tidings 113 Kuawa St., Hilo
Mon. Feb. 24, 6:00 p.m.
Sure Foundation Puna 16-1592 Pohaku Cir, Keaau
Tues, Feb. 25, 6 p.m.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Ka'u),
95-5682 Mamalahoa Hwy, Na'alehu
Wed. Feb. 26, 7 p.m,
Hope Chapel Olomana 1020 Keolu Dr, Kailua
Thurs, Feb. 27, 7 p.m.
Hope Chapel Kapolei 300 Franklin Ave., Kapolei
SPECIAL NOTE…Churches send a “team of 3” & receive materials to inform other families. For more information contact - Kalihi Union Church 841 7022