LINDA LINGLE'S PUBLIC SCHEDULE
October 15 - 16, 2011
Saturday, October 15: Kona, Hawaii
9:15 a.m. Small business meetings at Lanihau and Kona Coast shopping centers
- Linda Lingle will meet with small business owners about job creation and other issues important to them at home and in Washington, D.C.
- Location: Lanihau Shopping Center and Kona Coast Shopping Center
10:30 a.m. Kona Commons small business meetings
- Linda Lingle will visit Kona-area small businesses to discuss job creation and other issues important to them.
- Location: Kona Commons Shopping Center
- Followed by meetings with Kona residents throughout the day.
6:30 p.m. 9th Annual Kona Chocolate Festival & Symposium
- Linda Lingle will visit with vendors and attendees of the Kona Chocolate Festival to discuss agricultural issues and job creation as related to the Big Island communities.
- Location: Keauhou Beach Resort
Sunday, October 16: Hilo, Hawaii
10:30 a.m. Health Fair at UH-Hilo
- Linda Lingle will visit with attendees of the 2nd Annual Health Fair, hosted by the University of Hawaii at Hilo College of Pharmacy. She will discuss changes to national healthcare and the need to protect Medicare for our kupuna.
- Location: Pharmacy buildings, UH-Hilo University Park of Science and Technology, 722 S. Aʻohoku St., Hilo
- Followed by meetings with Hilo residents.
1:15 p.m. 13th Annual Taste of Hilo Benefit
- Linda Lingle will visit with vendors and attendees of the Taste of Hilo annual benefit for Hawaii Community College.
- Location: Sangha Hall, downtown Hilo