LINDA LINGLE UNVEILS SERIES OF VIDEOS TO FOCUS SENATE RACE ON ISSUES
News Release from www.Lingle2012.com
HONOLULU - Former Governor and U.S. Senate candidate Linda Lingle announced today her campaign will roll out a series of videos detailing her positions on issues of importance to the people of Hawai'i.
The videos, which will be posted on the Lingle 2012 website and Lingle 2012 YouTube Channel during the next two months, will feature Governor Lingle speaking on a broad range of issues that she plans to make a priority if elected to serve in the U.S. Senate.
"As I talk with people across our state about their everyday concerns, it's clear these critical issues are important to Hawai'i residents," said Governor Lingle. "This election must be focused on the issues rather than partisan rhetoric. I want to let people know my ideas, vision and plans for some of the top issues facing Hawai'i and our nation," Gov. Lingle added.
In the first video entitled "Table of Contents," which will be posted Wednesday morning (Nov. 9), Governor Lingle previews several of the issues she will address in the on-line video series:
- Fixing the Economy / Creating Jobs / Controlling Government Spending - (2 videos) - Take immediate action to address the number one issue in our state and across America.
- Reducing Regulations / Jobs Impact Statement - Reduce burdensome regulations by federal agencies that negatively impact jobs and the economy.
- Tourism - Work with Senators from both parties to create a subcommittee on tourism that will help grow the economy while stimulating job growth.
- Education - Enhance our educational system to better prepare youth to compete in the 21st century workforce and help build our economy.
- Bipartisanship - Bring a proven record of bipartisan experience to Washington, D.C., to overcome the hyper-partisanship that has created gridlock in our nation's Capitol.
Additional information on the Linda Lingle Senate campaign is available at www.Lingle2012.com. Follow the campaign on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Lingle2012, on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Lingle2012, and on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Lingle2012.