Facts & Figures: How Does Your State Compare?
From Tax Foundation, March 1, 2016
Just in time for tax season, we've released the 2016 edition of Facts & Figures: How Does Your State Compare? which lists and ranks states on 39 different tax and fiscal measures, including: rates, ranks, collections, burdens, and more.
The information included in this report is often spread out across many agencies’ websites, poorly formatted, or simply difficult to find. We’ve done the heavy lifting to provide people with clear and concise state data in a variety of formats to best fit each user’s needs.
Some examples of the data include:
- Individual and corporate income tax rates;
- The amount of federal aid to states;
- Sales, excise, and property tax rates;
- State revenue, debt, and population data;
- The latest State Business Tax Climate Index rankings;
- And much more!
read … Facts & Figures: How Does Your State Compare?