Aloha Kakou! August 26, 2016
I urgently need your kokua! With your support we WON the nomination to run for U.S. Senate in the upcoming General Election. However, your immediate assistance is desperately needed to ensure we can fund essential campaign material to increase awareness of our campaign throughout the State. To win the Senate we only need to persuade 60,000 independent and swing voters to cast a vote for me on November 8th – this is easily achievable with a modest contribution from you as quickly as possible, and of course with your vote and the votes of your close friends and ohana in November.
A vote for me is a vote for experience, common sense leadership, honesty and integrity, and selfless service for the people of Hawaii. When elected I will devote every waking moment for the betterment of Hawaii and will fight to:
- Change Federal law (Jones Act) to eliminate inflated shipping costs that debilitate Hawaii’s economy.
- Create new industries and expand opportunities for more jobs at better wages for Hawaii’s workers.
- Protect Hawaii’s agricultural lands and restore Hawaii’s agricultural sustainability.
- Continue to be Hawaii’s strongest advocate for environmental protection.
- Return control of Hawaii’s education system back to the State, the parents and our teachers.
- Reenergize the righteous fight for Kanaka Maoli justice.
- Obtain meaningful Federal assistance to improve our highways and establish real mass transit opportunities.
- Overhaul the Nation’s immigration policies to encourage legal immigration and keep Hawaii and America safe.
- Revitalize the National economy, eliminate deficit spending and simplify the tax code.
I am fully committed to serving Hawaii’s people and the Nation to improve everyone’s quality of life, prosperity and security. Please consider voting for me in November and please ask your friends and Ohana to do the same. I cannot fight this monumental battle alone; with whatever means you feel comfortable, please consider assisting my campaign with a much appreciated donation of time, money and prayers. Time is of the essence for your kokua to make a real difference.
Mahalo Nui Loa,
Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate