Hawaii Republican Party Elections Integrity Committee Chair presents his findings to the Elections Commission
Aloha Hawaii Republicans! January 14, 2022
Did you know that Hawaii ranks 51st out of 51 States, including D.C., in election integrity? LINK
Our Elections Integrity Committee Chair, Adriel Lam, brought his findings, and formal inquiries to the Hawaii Elections Commission. He spent months combing through and analyzing 2020 Election data.
The inquiries were:
1) Encoding pattern - When discussing the Unique Identity (UUID) Code, Commissioner Dean validated Chair Lam when stating, "what he is bringing to the table is absolutely valid…"
2) Discrepancies observed between State and County reports - What's the real count? There seems to be a discrepancy in the ballot counts and there is a question of why ballot envelope numbers are higher than the number of ballots.
3) Precinct 39-5 Questions - Chair Lam made an effort to conduct a voluntary audit by sending a letter to the voters in this precinct. Two voters responded that they voted in person, but the voter records indicated they voted by mail. "We're asking for a relatively simple thing...we will address this with the City & County. This isn't right,” Chair Scotty Anderson remarked.
4) Office of Elections, Manual Audit Certification - Chair Lam questions whether the process manual audit certification followed the law.
5) Early voter file doesn't match up - "It looks like things are way too fluid than they should be,” stated Commissioner Lillian Koller.
You can watch the meeting here with Adriel speaking at the 1:26:29 mark.
“We need to restore faith in the integrity of our election systems so that every voter has the confidence that their voices are heard, and their vote will count," Chair Lam said.
"Equal protection of voting rights to every citizen and not disenfranchised by illegal, coerced, or fractional votes. We need to restore faith in the integrity of our election systems so that every voter has the confidence that their voices are heard, and their vote will count," Chair Lam said.
Thank you for your tireless work, Chair Lam. Let's all follow Adriel's lead and STAND for Hawaii!
Hawai'i Republican Party
RELATED: Election Integrity? Hawaii Dead Last